Chocolate Mint CookiesFrom amatullah 6 years ago
- 3/4 Cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups Packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp water shopping list
- 2 Cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 36 chocolate mint Wafer candies shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan over low heat, cook butter, sugar and water until butter is melted.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until partially melted.
- Remove from heat and continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into a large bowl and let stand 10 minutes to cool off slightly.
- At high speed, beat in eggs, one at a time into chocolate mixture.
- Reduce speed to low and add dry ingredients, beating until blended.
- Chill dough about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll dough into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- While cookies are baking unwrap mints and divide each in half.
- When cookies are brought out of the oven, put 1/2 mint on top of each cookie.
- Let the mint sit for up to 5 minutes until melted, then spread the mint on top of the cookie.
- Eat and enjoy!
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!