Parmesan Scrambled EggsFrom amatullah 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil and butter in an omelette pan over medium heat.
- Lightly whisk eggs, salt and pepper, parsley and parmesan together.
- Pour into hot pan and stir gently, bringing the outer cooked egg into the centre.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until just set. Egg should still be wobbly.
- Serve immediately with toasted bread.
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
The Rating1 people
A time honoured recipe which many cooks know how to make - but there are plenty of beginners that have joined this club and it is worth having this up here also. Lovely. :)virtualsteve in Wagga Wagga loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!