Original NestlÉ Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom skpickard 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet chocolate Morsels shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely or eat hot with milk.
The Cookskpickard Olympia, Washington
- Not added to any groups yet!