Tilapia With Cheese SauceFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 8 tilapia fillets shopping list
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese, coarsely shredded shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed shopping list
- olive oil or vegetable spray shopping list
- sea salt and black pepper shopping list
- garlic powder, for sprinkling shopping list
- paprika (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a small baking sheet with olive oil or vegetable non-stick spray (or line pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil before coating with a fine mist of oil for easy clean-up).
- Place fish fillets on pan. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, ground black pepper, and a light dusting of garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with Velveeta and blue cheese. Spread mixture over fish. Sprinkle with potato chips and paprika.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes, or until fish is no longer translucent and is flaky white.