Reese's Peanut Butter Rice Crispies CookiesFrom sandygalesmith 6 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 to 3 eggs shopping list
- 4 cups rice crispies shopping list
- 2 packages (10 oz) peanut butter chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 3530 degrees.Lightly spray 2 cookie sheets.
- 2.Cream together butter and sugar with an mixer till well blended.Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well.Beat in vanilla and eggs
- 3.Add the cereal and peanut butter chips and mix well with a spoon.
- 4.Drop cookies by spoonfulls 1 to 2 inches apart.Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden or how ever you like them.Let them cool for 1 to 2 minutes than transfer to a metal rack to cool the rest of the way.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- angelkisses Lexington, SC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔