Pa & Ma's Peanut Butter FudgeFrom ewright 6 years ago
- 2-3/4 cups smooth peanut butter. shopping list
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk. shopping list
- 3/4 stick butter, (6 tablespoons). shopping list
- Add after cooking shopping list
- 1 7 oz jar Kraft marshmallow creme. shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups Jif creamy peanut butter. shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups broken English walnuts. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare marshmallow creme, peanut butter, and walnuts, set aside.
- 2. Set a good digital timer to 6 minutes, set aside
- 3. Butter a 9 X 13 inch glass baking dish, set aside.
- 4. In 10 inch Dutch oven over medium heat, cook first 3 ingredients, blending well.
- 5. When mixture begins to boil, (just a few bubbles appear).
- 6. Start timer and cook covered 6 minutes.
- 7. Do not remove cover until cooking time is over.
- 8. Remove from heat immediately; add marshmallow creme, and peanut butter.
- 9. Stir until well blended, add nuts and mix well.
- 10. Pour into buttered dish, cover, cool, cut, and enjoy.