Chicken Breast In Madeira Cream SauceFrom graceeh 5 years ago
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1 1/4" cubes shopping list
- 4 chicken breasts, Boneless, Skinless, cut into strips shopping list
- salt And pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup Madeira shopping list
- 3/4 cup Cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup Skim evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 pound Sugarsnap peas shopping list
- 2 T. butter or margarine shopping list
- thyme, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place raw potato cubes into Actifryer with 1 tablespoon oil. Cook until potatoes are lightly browned and almost cooked through. Remove from fryer and set aside in a large bowl.
- Season 2 sliced chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the the Actifry and cook until done and lightly golden brown.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the pan to the potato bowl. Set aside.
- Stir in 1/2 cup Madeira. Let this cook for a minute so the alcohol evaporates. Then stir in cream and skim evaporated milk.
- Add the sugarsnaps, butter and thyme; cook 5-7 minutes until sugarsnaps are crisp-tender.
- Place the potatoes and chicken back into the pan and let heat until all is hot.
- Serve with cooked spinach or a crisp salad. Yum!
The Cookgraceeh Kingston, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!