Crispy Actifry Chicken WingsFrom graceeh 3 years ago
- Crispy Actifry chicken wings shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/4 cup (35 g) flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup (30 g) cornstarch shopping list
- 1 large egg, beaten until not stringey shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp chicken Bouillion Concentrate, liquid or dry shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Frank's hot pepper sauce, according to taste shopping list
- 10 chicken wings, Dried, tips removed, then each wing cut into two pieces shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil: shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, starch, egg, salt, paprika, bouillion concentrate and hot sauce until it’s a thick paste.
- Add the wings and mix with your hands until they’re thoroughly coated.
- Put the coated wings in the ActiFry and drizzle with the oil. Close the lid and cook for 35 minutes, until brown and crispy.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- graceeh Kingston, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgraceeh Kingston, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!