Minty Chip – Chip CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla shopping list
- ½ tsp peppermint extract shopping list
- ¼ cup vanilla soy or rice milk shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups flour shopping list
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- ½ cup coarsely crushed Rice Krispies cereal (about 2/3 cup whole) shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground almonds (optional, can substitute extra crushed Rice Krispies) shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 oz dairy-free white chocolate (such as Sweet William's Vegan white chocolate, available from VivaGranolaveganstore.com), chopped into chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, vanilla, peppermint extract and soy milk.
- Stir in flour and cocoa powder until blended, then add Rice Krispies, almonds (if using), baking powder and salt and mix to form a dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips and white chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 9 minutes, then cool completely on the sheets.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Christmas All Year181 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Sweet Suite159 members