Muffuletta AppetizerFrom rescue_ranger 3 years ago
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pickled mixed vegetables, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup pimiento stuffed olives, chopped shopping list
- 2 ounces ham or salami slices, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) refrigerated flaky biscuits shopping list
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese or Mozzarella, finely shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Finely chop the drained pickled vegetables. Combine with olives, ham or salami, garlic, and olive oil. Chill for at least 1 hour. Bake biscuits according to package directions; cool slightly. Scoop out center of 16 biscuits (reserve remaining biscuits for another use). Stir cheese into the vegetable mixture and spoon 1 heaping tablespoon into each hollowed out biscuit.
- Bake filled biscuits at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through. Serve warm.
- Makes 16.
The Cookrescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!