Stir-fried Egg Noodles With MeatballsFrom icebaby 5 years ago
- 250 grams flat egg noodle shopping list
- 1/8 ground pork, cooked shopping list
- 5 pcs. ready meat balls, cooked shopping list
- fried tofu (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 kilo cabbage shopping list
- 3 stalks celery shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 6 tbsp. dark soy sauce shopping list
- spring onions chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a pot of boiling water, add flat egg noodles and cook about 5 mins. Set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in wok pour the soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked ground pork,meat balls, fried tofu, cabbage and celery.
- Add cooked egg noodles. Stir and toss well for seasonings to be absorbed evenly.
- Stir fry everything till cooked.
The Cookicebaby Shanghai, China
- Not added to any groups yet!