Broccoli Chicken SaladFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup picante sauce shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 Cups cooked chicken, cubed shopping list
- 2 cups fresh and clean broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 cup fresh diced tomato shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper shopping list
- flour tortillas, warmed shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,combine mayonnaise, picante sauce, garlic and chili powder.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken, broccoli, tomato, cheese onions and peppers.
- Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes before serving.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jaie Allentown, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!