Christmas Gifts-Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Pretzels And MoreFrom kairosdreaming 4 years ago
- These ingredients are for 30-40 "sandwiches" and 40 oz of pretzel sticks. shopping list
- Both: shopping list
- 4 pkgs semi-sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 pkg peanut butter morsels shopping list
- wax paper shopping list
- Pretzel Sticks: shopping list
- 40 oz pretzel sticks (you can find these in big tubs) shopping list
- coconut, nuts, sprinkles, sea salt, etc for toppings shopping list
- "Sandwiches" shopping list
- peanut butter-creamy shopping list
- 3 tubes Ritz crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Using double boiler (or glass dish set in small sauce pan with water in it) melt chocolate.
- While chocolate is melting, take ritz crackers and make sandwiches with peanut butter.
- Dip sandwiches completely in chocolate and set on wax paper on cookie tray (for easy transportation) to harden. This step can be done quicker by placing in the refrigerator. While still gooey, place sprinkles on top if desired.
- For pretzel sticks, use wooden spoon to slather chocolate evenly on about half of the pretzel stick.
- Lay on wax paper to harden. Once again, this can be done quicker through refrigeration. While still gooey, place desired toppings on (crumbled ritz crackers, sea salt, coconut, sprinkles, nuts, etc.)
- Now start another double boiler with peanut butter morsels (do this quick as the peanut butter will dry out if you take too long and be unusable.)
- Use the peanut butter to dip, drizzle, top, etc any of your treats.
- With these methods you can make a myriad of different kinds of treats. White chocolate or butterscotch could also be used as well as any other type of toppings you desire.
- Pictured are chocolate "sandwiches". Pretzel sticks with sea salt, coconut and sprinkles, plain chocolate, walnuts, chocolate with peanut butter tips, sprinkles, ritz crackers, and more!
- Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
The Cookkairosdreaming Sunbury, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!