Thai Beef SaladFrom draken 2 years ago
How to make it
- Broil the steak to your liking. After the steak is finished, let it rest for 10 minutes.
- While you are waiting for the steak to rest; peel and thinly slice the cucumber and onion, cut the tomato in wedges, and peel and chop the garlic. Place all the ingredience in a bowl.
- Lastly, thinly slice the beef and Thai/Jalapeno pepper. Add the fresh lime juice, Steak, pepper and fish sauce/soy sauce in the bowl and mix all together.
- My mom used to serve this with Jasmine rice and a fried egg on the side but you can serve this over a bed of lettuce.
The Cookdraken San Antonio, Texas
- Not added to any groups yet!