Easy Macaroni CasseroleFrom mbelisle 5 years ago
- 16 ounces pasta (if spaghetti or the like, break into thirds) shopping list
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (10-3/4 ounces) undiluted shopping list
- 1 can condensed tomato soup (10-3/4 ounces) undiluted shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce (10 ounces) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground marjoram shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soups, tomato sauce, brown sugar and seasonings.
- Drain pasta; stir into meat sauce. Add 1/2 of the shredded cheese and the parmesan cheese. Transfer to greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!