Mille CrepeFrom IchigoGirl 3 years ago
- crepe bATTER shopping list
- All purpose flour-225g shopping list
- Granulated sugar-10g shopping list
- eggs-150g(about 3 egss) shopping list
- milk-510 cc(ml) shopping list
- butter-30g shopping list
- salt-1g shopping list
- vanilla essence-a little shopping list
- custard Cream (about 2/3 standard amount) shopping list
- whipped cream( about 2/3 standard amount) shopping list
How to make it
- Step 1:Put the sieved flour, granulated sugar and salt into a bowl. Mix it together.
- Step 2:In another bowl put the milk and eggs. Add the flour, sugar, salt and eggs from the other bowl a little at a time,mix it especially well.
- Step 3:Add the melted butter and vanilla essence and mix well. Finally put the batter though a sieve/colander.
- Step 4:Spread a little butter(not included in the ingredients list) onto a frying pan. Pour a small round, circle of batter into the pan, spread it out and cook both sides. Have it on a low-medium heat.
- Step 5:Mix the custard cream and whipped cream together well.
- Step 6:Spread the cream onto the crepes thinly.this forms the firstlayer. Repaet this to make all the layers of the cake.
- If you leave it in the refrigerator for about an hour, it will be easier to cut.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- IchigoGirl Ōta, Japan
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookIchigoGirl Ōta, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!