Pound CakeFrom IchigoGirl 3 years ago
How to make it
- Step 1:Leave the butter out at room teperature to soften it.
- Step 2: put waxed paper in a loaf pan.
- Step 3:Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C or 338 degrees F.
- Step 4:Cream the butter with a spatula until it's very creamy. Add sugar and cream some more.
- Step 5:Whisk the eggs and add them little by little to the bowl from Step 4. Stir more.
- Step 6:Sift flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix.
- Step 7:Pour the dough into the loaf pan and flatten the top with a spatula. Bake in the oven at 170 degrees C or 338 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Step 8:Take out, make a cut in the middle. Then bake for another 20 minutes. It's hot, so make sure you don't burn yourself.
- Step 9:Once it's done, cool on a wire rack.
- Step 10:Enjoy!
The CookIchigoGirl Ōta, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!