Friday Night SpecialFrom iamericap 4 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 can ranch style beans shopping list
- 1 can Campbell’s cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1 can Ro-Tel mild diced tomatoes & green chilies shopping list
- corn chips shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese mixed with 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat, and drain fat.
- Mix beans, cheddar soup, and Ro-Tel into the meat, on low heat.
- Crush corn chips into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Pour mixture on top.
- Top with mixed shredded cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is golden.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!