Hominy CasseroleFrom roseybear 5 years ago
- 2 15.5-ounce cans yellow or white hominy, drained shopping list
- 1 4-ounce can green chilies shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated onion shopping list
- 1 8-ounce carton low-fat sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients and half of the cheese, and spoon into a lightly greased 8-by-8-inch casserole dish. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese evenly over the top. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
The Cookroseybear Willows, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!