Korean Bean SproutsFrom Mimi0E 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound of fresh bean sprouts (either with yellow bean head or with the split heads) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper (flakes) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 green onion minced shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook the bean sprouts for 5 minutes. Pour into colander and rinse with cold water. Use your hands to squeeze out the excess water and place in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix together. Pour into serving dish and enjoy!
The CookMimi0E Rancho San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!