German Bean And Sausage SoupFrom txladi 4 years ago
- * 1 tsp oil shopping list
- * 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- * 1 cup carrots, sliced shopping list
- * 1 cup potato, peeled, cubed shopping list
- * 1/4 cup parsley, chopped shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp dried marjoram leaves (optional) shopping list
- * 1 can beef stock shopping list
- * 1/2 lb turkey kielbasa, cut into .5 in. slices, smoked shopping list
- * 1 can great northern beans, undrained shopping list
- * 14 oz Happy Harvest canned cut green beans, cut shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Add carrots and next 4 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add sausage and beans. Cook until thoroughly heated.
The Cooktxladi NRH, Texas
- Not added to any groups yet!