Chocolate MacaroonsFrom natsumi 4 years ago
How to make it
- Step 1:Leave the butter at room temperature to soften it. In a bowl, whisk butter with a wooden spoon.
- Step 2:Sift all of the other ingredients into a separate bowl, and add to the first bowl. Make sure it is a little moist.
- Step 3:Roll the dough into balls of about 3cm in diamete. If you take some dough and squeeze it in your fist, and then roll it with both of your hands, it'll come out good.
- Step 4:Place the balls on a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet. Make sure to space them out 3-4cm apart. Bake in oven for 15 Minutes at 180 degrees C or 356 degrees F.
- Step 5:When done, take it out of oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Step 6: Enjoy!
The Cooknatsumi Toyko, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!