Polynesian Pork Tenderloin With Orange-curry SauceFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices in juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste divided shopping list
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins shopping list
- 2 oranges shopping list
- 1 tablespoons minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions minced and divided shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup light chive and onion cream cheese shopping list
- fresh pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice set the pineapple slices aside.
- 2. Whisk together reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, and curry paste. Pour the mixture into a large ziplock bag add the pork and seal and chill at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
- 3. Grate 2 oranges to equal 2 teaspoons grated rind, set rind aside. Squeeze juice from both oranges to equal 1 cup and set aside.
- 4. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat add the garlic hald of the green onions and remaining 1 tablespoon ginger and saute for 2 minutes and then stir in the reserved orange juice, broth, bell peppers and remaining 1/2 tablespoon curry paste until blended. Bring to a boil and cook for about 12 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. And cool for 10 minutes.
- 5. Process orange mixture in a blender unril smooth stopping to scrape down the sides. Return orange juice mixture to saucepan and whisk in cream cheese over low heat until smooth. Keep warm.
- 6. Remove pork from the marinade discarding marinade and lightly season the pork with the pepper.
- 7. Put the pork in a dish and cover with foil and bake on 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes or until done.
- 8. Slice the pork and pour the sauce over it.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- cheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!