Chocolate Chip Bundt CakeFrom misskim 7 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box dark chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- sifted confectioners sugar, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool. Dust with confectioner's sugar if desired.
The Cookmisskim KS
- Not added to any groups yet!