Broccoli & Shrimp Scampi PastaFrom dancingfox 4 years ago
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles shopping list
- ¼ cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2-3 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- ½ cup Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- ¾ cup chicken broth shopping list
- 10 oz small shrimp shopping list
- ½ pounds of broccoli, chopped into florets shopping list
- ¼ tsp cumin shopping list
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
- ¼ tsp basil shopping list
- ¼ tsp onion salt shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta, al dente
- Boil broccoli
- In a skillet, melt butter and sauté minced garlic
- Add in all seasoning & broth, simmer for a moment
- Add in shrimp and cook, tossing frequently, until pink.
- Slowly (a tsp at a time) mix in breadcrumbs. You may or may not use all the bread crumbs, just continue adding until your mixture has thickened up a bit.
- Drain pasta, do not rinse. Put back in hot pot with drained hot broccoli and mix in shrimp scampi.
- Serve garnished with freshly grated Romano cheese
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!