Peanut Butter PieFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2 c peanut butter shopping list
- 1 c powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 oz ) tub whipped topping shopping list
- ice cream topping (Magic Shell is good) shopping list
- 1 cookie pie crust (reg. or chocolate) shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,,combine all ingredients except toppings and crust. Blend with hand mixer.
- Gently fold in whipped topping;pour into prepared crust and freeze 2 hours.
- Once frozen,drizzle with ice cream topping and re-freeze 20 mins.
- Thaw slightly before serving and cut in thin slices because it is a rich pie.