Chocolate CakeFrom pmannion 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180˚C. Grease large cake tin (26 x 33cm / 3.5L).
- Combine water, sugar, butter, cocoa powder and soda (& chocolate opt.) in a saucepan. Bring to boil, then simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Transfer to mixer, add flour and eggs. Gradually increase speed as egg and flour are incorporated. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes, until mixture becomes lighter.
- Pour into prepared tin. Bake in oven for approximately 40 minutes, or until cooked.
The Cookpmannion Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!