Spicy Grilled Lemon ChickenFrom haolewife 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds bone-in chicken breast with skin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, plus more for grilling shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced, juice reserved for brown rice and mushroom Salad shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the skin from the chicken breasts and take the breasts off the bone separating out the tenders. Cut the breasts in half lengthwise. Put the breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound them thin with a rolling pin or small skillet.
- Put the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag, pour the oil into the bag, and add the red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, parsley, thyme, and lemon zest. Mix it all together, seal the bag, put it in a bowl, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Oil the grill to prevent the chicken from sticking. When you are ready to cook, remove the chicken from the refrigerator. Put the chicken breasts and tenders on the grill and cook until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side
The Cookhaolewife Vacaville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!