Stuffed PeppersFrom haolewife 5 years ago
- 2 red bell peppers shopping list
- 2 cups reserved brown rice mixture from brown rice and mushroom Salad shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, divided shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 2 reserved chicken tenders reserved from spicy lemon chicken recie, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the red peppers in half and scoop out the seeds and ribs. Place them onto a baking sheet.
- To the reserved brown rice mixture, stir in half the cheese and all the tomatoes. Add reserved chicken from Spicy Lemon Chicken Recipe.
- Stuff the peppers with the rice mixture, dividing it evenly. Top the peppers with the remaining cheese. Bake until the peppers are tender and the cheese has melted, 25 to 30 minutes.
The Cookhaolewife Vacaville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!