Oven Baked PolentaFrom pmannion 4 years ago
How to make it
- Add boiling water to a microwave container. Add polenta in a steady stream. Use a whisk to remove any lumps.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes, removing and stirring 2 to 3 times throughout cooking.
- Add butter, cheese and seasonings to polenta, and stir throughly to combine.
- Pour into a lined, greased slab tin. Cover with foil and allow to cool. Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- When set, remove from refrigerator and invert slab tin onto a cutting board. Cut squares or triangles (or something else?).
- Place on a lined baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with rosemary and salt (opt.)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
The Cookpmannion Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!