Linguine With Shrimp ScampiFrom MomTo3Boys 3 years ago
- vegetable oil shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- 3/4 pound linguine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons good olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic (4 cloves) shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp (about 16 shrimp), peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, zest grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons) shopping list
- 1/4 lemon, thinly sliced in half-rounds shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Drizzle some oil in a large pot of boiling salted water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and the linguine, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or according to the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, in another large (12-inch), heavy-bottomed pan, melt the butter and olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic. Saute for 1 minute. Be careful, the garlic burns easily! Add the shrimp, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, and the pepper and saute until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat, add the parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon slices, and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine.
- When the pasta is done, drain the cooked linguine and then put it back in the pot. Immediately add the shrimp and sauce, toss well, and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- MomTo3Boys Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookMomTo3Boys Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!