Salmon And Cream Cheese D’oeuvresFrom fondantfrenzy 5 years ago
- 1 ¼ lb fresh salmon shopping list
- Or shopping list
- 1 lb smoked salmon (I like the Cajun smoked from Costco) shopping list
- ½ lb soft cream cheese, mashed shopping list
- 1 Tbs horseradish shopping list
- 1 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- ½ tsp liquid smoke (omit if using smoked salmon) shopping list
- 1 Tbs parsley flakes (omit if using a flavored smoked salmon) shopping list
How to make it
- Steam fresh salmon for about 45 minutes and let cool.
- Meanwhile thoroughly mix the other ingredients in a bowl.
- When salmon has cooled, or if using smoked salmon, remove the skin and bones.
- Separate meat with fork and mix well with other ingredients.
- Serve with buttery crackers.
The Cookfondantfrenzy Pleasant Hill, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!