Pork And White Bean ChiliFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 TB olive oil,divided shopping list
- 1 lb boneless pork loin,cut in 1" cubes shopping list
- 2 c chopped onions shopping list
- 2 TB chili powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp Ancho chili pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp Mexican oregano leaves shopping list
- 2 cans (15-1/2 oz ea)cannellini beans,drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz) chicken broth shopping list
- 1 avocado,peeled,pitted and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 TB fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2 TB fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 TB oil in large skillet on med-high heat. Add 1/2 of the pork,brown on all sides. Remove pork and repeat with remaining pork,adding additional 1 TB oil as needed.
- Stir onions into skillet and cook 4 mins or till tender. Add seasonings,cook and stir 1 min or till fragrant. Add pork,beans and broth,mix well.Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer ,uncovered,15-20 mins or till pork is tender,stirring occasionally
- Mix avocado,cilantro and lime juice in small bowl. Serve chili topped with avocado mixture.