Pesto Italian Pasta With ChickenFrom cookingwithlori 4 years ago
- 1 tab olive oil shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast sliced into 1 in. strips (not the frozen one in a bag) shopping list
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 red pepper cut into 1/4 in strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh homemade pesto (buy it premade in a jar if nessary) shopping list
- 1 lemon quartered shopping list
- 1 cup Italian cheese I use several types what ever I have on hand and fresh grade you can buy pre-graded shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups cooked angel hair pasta (how hungry are you) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large heavry bottom pan, add chicken and garlic, cook and stir until chicken changes color, or evenly browed. add in peppers and cook for a few more mi. until chicken is cooked done.
- add in your pesto and the juice of the lemon.
- sprinkle with the chessee turn off the heat cover and make a salad.
- Plate the pasta and add the Italian cheese and chicken sauce.
The Cookcookingwithlori Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!