Bratwurst Stew With White And Green BeansFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth shopping list
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2" chunks shopping list
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3 cups chopped cabbage shopping list
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans great northern or navy beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 5 fully cooked bratwurst links, cut into 3/4 inch slices shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, carrots, green beans, onion and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the cabbage; cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the cabbage is cooked.
- Stir in beans and bratwurst; heat through.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!