Hearty Spaghetti With Meat SauceFrom iheartdewey 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground hamburger shopping list
- 1 pound ground sausage shopping list
- 1 large pack of fresh, sliced baby bella mushrooms shopping list
- 1 medium red bellpepper shopping list
- 1 medium yellow bellpepper shopping list
- 1 medium banana pepper shopping list
- 1 28oz can of crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can of tomatoes paste shopping list
- 1 box of spaghetti noodles shopping list
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 large Vidalia sweet onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Rinse and chop all of your vegetables
- 2) Begin to brown your sausage and hamburger meat on high, mix in your peppers and onions.
- 3) Once your meat has been browned, mix in your tomatoes, paste, seasoning, garlic, and mushrooms. Add 1 cup of water. Combine, and cook on medium heat covered for 5 - 10 minutes.
- 4) Prepare spaghetti noodles according to directions on box. Drain.
- 5) Serve meat sauce on bed of noodles, or mix together in the pot. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
The Cookiheartdewey Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!