Atkins Shrimp ScampiFrom otterpond 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- pinch red pepper flakes) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter and oil in a heavy skillet over high heat until foam subsides.
- Add shrimp and saut, stirring frequently, until shrimp are pink and slightly golden, about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and saut until aroma is released, about 1 minute.
- Add wine, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer to heat through.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!