Chocolate Chip Banana MuffinsFrom yfuerst 5 years ago
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream/water/orange juice shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup mashed bananas (around 2 medium size) shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix all dry ingredients together in one big bowl.
- 2. In a separate bowl mix the egg, oil, sour cream (or water or juice if you want to make non-dairy) and vanilla.
- 3. Add wet bowl into dry bowl and mix until just blended.
- 4. Add mashed bananas. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 5. Fill muffin tins, 3/4 way full in each cup.
- 6. Bake at 200C for around 15-20 min. Check with toothpick to make sure it's baked through.