Winter Chopped SaladFrom jaki44 4 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 tbl. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 tbl. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbl. honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 1 head radicchio, cored and finely chopped shopping list
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, finely chopped shopping list
- A couple grilled or cooked chicken breasts, diced into 1 in. pieces shopping list
- 1 apple (Gala, Fuji, or Pink Lady) peeled, cored, and diced into small pieces shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup candied pecans or walnut, coarsely chopped shopping list
- crumbled blue, feta, or garganzola cheese (which ever is your preference) shopping list
- Fresly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- To make dressing:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, honey, oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- To make salad:
- Place the radicchio, romaine, chicken, apple, cranberries, nuts, and cheese in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired. Serve with a delicious crusty bread.
The Cookjaki44 Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!