Tilapia SoupFrom tconstantine 6 years ago
- 2 tilapia fillets cut in chunks shopping list
- 1/4 onion diced shopping list
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1 med potato chopped in cubes shopping list
- 2 angel hair pasta nests shopping list
- 1 tbs flour shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tbs butter shopping list
How to make it
- Sautee onion in butter. Add tilapia and sautee just for a few minutes. Add water. Cover and boil for 5 minutes. Scoop fish out and set aside. Add potato, let boil for 5 minutes, add pasta, milk, cilantro, salt. Mix flour with a
- two tbs water or milk and add to soup. Boil for 10 more minutes. Pull fish apart and put back in.
The Cooktconstantine Hoover, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!