Red & Green QuesadillasFrom RavenWhite 5 years ago
- 1 Small red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 Small green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 Small Bag of Frozen cooked chicken of any kind or regular cooked chicken. shopping list
- 1 Bag of sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 whole wheat tortillas.(Can use corn or flour besides Wheat.) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- olive or vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Chop up the onion and crush then mince the garlic with a knife.
- 2. Put some oil in a medium frying pan and put the heat on medium.
- 3. Add the chicken to the oil and stir. If it is stuck together just let it cook on both sides until it will fall apart when pushed by a spoon or cut with a knife.
- 4.While that is cooking chop up your red and green bell peppers and push them to the side.
- 5. Get a large frying pan out and put it on the stove top with the heat on medium high. Take one tortilla and put it in the pan and let it set there until its hot on the other end then flip to warm the other end. After its done put it on a large plate big enough for it to fit on perfectly. Repeat with second tortilla.
- 6. Take some of the cheese and put it on the bottom tortilla so when you pour the mix on it it will be ready already. Make sure there's plenty of cheese to make the quesadillas stick together!
- 7. Add your peppers in with your chicken and onions and cook down until they are soft yet still crunchy. About 3-5 Minutes.
- 8. Pour the mixture onto the bottom quesadilla and spread out evenly. Put cheese ontop of it so the top has cheese and place the tortilla top on it. Push down and let set for a minute so it melts together. Cut into 4 pieces and put the sour cream in the center and enjoy!