Chili Beef SoupFrom circlemoon8 4 years ago
- 1/2 lbs. gound beef (* I used 1 1/2 #) shopping list
- 1 med. onion chopped shopping list
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes undrained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 16 oz kidney beans (I wash and drain) shopping list
- 8 oz kernel corn drained shopping list
- 8 oz tomatoe sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp chili power shopping list
- * 4 oz El Pato (a Mexican tomato sauce) shopping list
- * 4 oz diced green chilies shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the hamburger and drain. (Now a step I take -- I return the hamburger to the heated pan and add about a cup of the tomato sauce into the pan and cook it down. It helps add another layer to the flavor. I do this with tomato paste in a lot of my recipes and it makes such a difference to the flavor!) Then add all the ingredients to a large stock pan and bring to a boil and then lower heat to a simmer till you serve.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!