San Antonio Migas BreakfastFrom TiffanySue 2 years ago
- 1/4 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp finely diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 handfulls broken tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 cup Mexican grated cheese shopping list
- 2 tortillias shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions, bell pepper and garlic in butter in large skillet. Add to skillet salsa and cook until bubbly and most of the liquid is gone. Add eggs. Stir to scramble and continue stirring intermittently until eggs are almost done. Add tortilla chips. Stir in until eggs are no longer wet. Cover with cheese. Place under broiler just until cheese has melted. Serve with warm tortillas.
The CookTiffanySue San Antonio, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!