Bacon And Goat Cheese OmeletFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 2 egg shopping list
- 2 slice turkey bacon (50% Less Fat) shopping list
- 2 tbsp Carnation Evaporated Milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp goat cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp basil (dried) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Real Iodized salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Heat omelet pan to medium heat and spray well with cooking spray.
- Wisk eggs, milk and spices then pour into omelet pan to cook.
- Wrap the slices of bacon in a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute. Remove and chop.
- Top the omelet with the bacon and goat cheese. Cover the pan and reduce the heat to 3 and continue to cook for about 3 minutes until the egg has set.
- Remove the omelet and fold in half to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- otterpond Orlando, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!