Leftover Pot Roast SoupFrom sbhardin 4 years ago
- 6 cups of water shopping list
- 1 cup leftover gravy shopping list
- 2 cups of cooked white rice shopping list
- 3 cups chopped leftover roast beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup corn shopping list
- 1 cup of peas shopping list
- 1 cup of any leftover veggies from the roast. shopping list
- 1 TBSP of ancho chili powder shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 shredded cheese shopping list
- dollop of Greek yogurt shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Warm crockpot on low and add 6 cups of cold water.
- Add gravy and chili powder and combine well.
- Then add beef, rice, corn, tomatoes and leftover veggies.
- Set crock pot to high, stir and cover for 3 hours and then set to low for another 1 and half. 1/2 hour before serving, add peas. Serve with shreded cheese and dollop of yogurt.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- sbhardin Dallas, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔