Dessert CrepesFrom selna 6 years ago
- For Crepes: shopping list
- 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla (optional) shopping list
- For Garnish/Toppings/Fillings, etc.: shopping list
- maple syrup shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- chocolate sauce/spread (like nutella or other) shopping list
- peanut butter shopping list
- fruit shopping list
- etc. shopping list
How to make it
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix altogether until the batter is smooth and thin. If the batter is to thick, add a little more milk or water. (Optional: You can also mix ingredients in a blender)
- Heat and lightly grease a crepe pan on medium (if you don't have one, any frying pan will do).
- Pour about 3 tbs. of batter onto the pan and spread the batter out so that the batter evenly coats the pan.
- When the batter starts to bubble and your spatula can easily lift the edges, flip the crep over.
- Continue to cook until the crepe is golden around the edges.
- When finished cooking crepes, garnish, top and fill them to your desire.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- selna Vancouver, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookselna Vancouver, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!