Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom kilted 2 years ago
- 1 cup can unspiced pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon (I always use WAY more) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- a bag of chocolate chips of desired sweetness. I use milk chocolate, my mom uses semi-sweet. I bet it'd be good with dark. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In one bowl, mix the pumpkin, sugar, oil, and the egg.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix the two bowls together.
- Mix the baking soda with the milk and then add to mix (my mom does it like this... says it mixes in the baking soda better. I never do it, I just at the soda with the dry and the milk with the wet, and it turns out fine).
- Once everything is nicely combined, add the vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Drop the cookies on parchment paper, leaving a bit of space between as they puff a bit and bake for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will probably still be soft when you take them out of the oven. The sort of "set" as the cool.
The Cookkilted Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!