Beef And Onion Tater Tot CasseroleFrom Shorty0881 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1-In lightly greased 13x9-inch pan, break up (raw)hamburger evenly onto bottom of pan.
- 2-Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently press beef into pan but don't press hard. You don't want it to be compact and come out hard.
- 3-Evenly spread with soup, undiluted.
- 4-Top evenly with tater tots. You'll have just a few left over.
- 5-Bake in 375º oven, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
- 6-Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 8-Top beef with 1 can french-cut green beans, drained. (Then top with soup.).
- 9-Top soup with Sargento 4-Blend Mexican cheese, shredded, 2 cups (then top with tater tots).
The CookShorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!