Taco SoupFrom Shorty0881 2 years ago
- -1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- -1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- -2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- -2 (15 ounce) cans black beans shopping list
- -1 (15 ounce) can corn shopping list
- -1 (12 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- -1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes shopping list
- -1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing shopping list
- -1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- 1-Brown the hamburger with the garlic and onion in a soup pot until just browned.
- 2-Add the rest of the ingredients, and stir together thoroughly.
- 3-Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 4-Serve with tortilla chips and cheese and sour cream, if desired.
The CookShorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!