No Bake Cookies (aka Boiled Cookies)From Shorty0881 5 years ago
- * 2.5 cups of oatmeal shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons of vanilla shopping list
- * 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- Mix these three ingredients in a bowl large bowl and set aside. shopping list
- In a sauce pan add shopping list
- * 2 cups of sugar shopping list
- * 1/2 cup of butter ( same as a forth a pound if using a stick of butter) shopping list
- * 4 tablespoons of cocoa shopping list
- * 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
How to make it
- Place on medium high heat and stir. Bring it to a rolling boil and let it boil for 2 mins. Stirring the whole time. Once the two mins is up mix your hot ingredients with the oatmeal mixture in the bowl and stir. Once everything is mixed well drop on wax paper by teaspoon or tablespoon. OR if you do not have wax paper you can use a baking dish that has been greased. Pour mixture in pan and let set until they cool. Then cut into squares.
The CookShorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!